Friday, June 10, 2011

Effective Procrastination

It's summer. Let's face it, especially with a fur coat (yes, I know it's virtual), it's been too hot to do anything. So, I have found the ultimate procrastination tool. And the best part is, I even get work done (eventually).

Try Read It Later . It is a browser extension (supports Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari and others) that lets you create a list of web sites that you can read later. So, when I see a reference to a really interesting article just before heading down to the beach, I add it to my Read It Later list. Then, when I am ready, I click on the reading list icon in my favorite browser.

I can sync between my desktop and laptop, as well as my iPhone or Android phone. All I need to do is create a free account.

Is that cool, or what?

Ernster, the Virtual Library Cat

No comments: