Monday, August 27, 2007

Answer to Comment

Thanks for you comment on my last post. I am purring with pleasure that you are interested in keeping track of my posts. Since I thought it might be of interest to more than just one person, here is my response to your question on how you can get my posts sent to you. I do not have an email service, but you can add the Virtual Library Cat's Eye View to your Blog / RSS feed reader. Either click on the XML link on this page under Things and Stuff - scroll down a bit at the right - or paste the following URL into your reader - http://feeds.feedburner.com/VirtualLibraryCatsEyeView .

If you want to know more about RSS feed readers - a great way to keep up with your favorite news sites and blogs - ask your favorite Reference Librarian.



Ernster, the Virtual Library Cat

No comments: