Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Responses to Your Comments

As always, it is good to hear from you.

1. Comments re: Temperature
Some of you have mentioned the chilly temperatures in the Library. Due to the way the building was constructed, we have no control over the temperature. We CAN contact the Plant department to ask them to make adjustments. So, if you are uncomfortable, let us know at the front desk and we will contact Plant right away. Make sure to say something - with a virtual fur coat, I am not a good judge.

2. Comments re: Parking
Yes, I know. This is a constant topic of conversation for everyone. Believe me, if I could have done something about it and become the University feline phenom, I would have!!! All I can say is that the University makes all parking policies - not the Library or Law School. Contact Public Safety with your concerns.

3. A crepe stand???
Sounds yummy, but I am territorial, and do not want to share the Library with any creepy crawlies or other furry creatures !! Seriously, we have had both varieties of unwanted pests as a result of food in the Library, so you will have to make your crepe stand recommendation to the folks in charge of Dining services.

For these and other frequently raised issues, I have created an FAQ. You will also find a link to it on the sidebar on the right, toward the bottom.

Ernster, the Virtual Library Cat

No comments: