Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Results of Survey on Quiet Area Suggestion

Although not unanimous, the overwhelming response concerning the suggestion to make one of the rooms in the Library a laptop-free zone, was against the idea. Consequently, laptops are still welcome in the room off to the left of the Periodicals area - as well as everywhere else in the Library.

Thanks for your input - both in making the suggestion as well as commenting on it. Your feedback is the best way for me to get a sense of your concerns and to pass them along. By the way, I did pass along your requests for more power outlets. The Library is hoping to get new furniture after the end of the semester. Once that happens, we can plan more logically for convenient outlet placement.

Keep those suggestions and comments coming. My only request - please refrain from negative comments about individual humans or felines. I hate having to fluff out my virtual fur.

Ernster, the Virtual Library Cat

No comments: